Effective Date: August 3, 2018
1. What is the Company’s policy on use by minors?
The Company does not collect personal information from, or market the Application to, persons younger than 18 years of age. If you believe we may have collected information from a person under the age of 18, please contact us so we may remove it immediately. In addition, the Application requires that users be at least 18 years of age.
2. What do we collect?
We may collect the following personally identifiable information from you when you use the Application:
- Information you submit when registering for an account. For merchants, this may include your company name, complete address, phone number, email address, website address, cuisine type, and hours of operation. For other users, this may include your name, date of birth, gender, email address, mailing address or zip code, phone number, and demographic information.
- Information you submit to receive vouchers. If you wish to receive vouchers we may collect information about restaurant choices and other details necessary to create and digitally transfer you such vouchers.
- Information to process and manage subscriptions. As described in the Terms of Service, you may enroll in a paid subscription membership to the Application. We will collect information needed to process and manage these subscriptions, including your credit card and billing address.
- Information you submit when contacting us. You may wish to contact us for technical or customer support. We will collect information you share with us when contacting us.
3. How do we use information we collect?
We may use and disclose the personal information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide the Application’s services, including the provision of vouchers as described in our Terms of Service.
- To process subscription payments as described in our Terms of Service.
- To assist restaurants in providing the services and honoring the vouchers.
- To provide your information to restaurants and our third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes, but only in a de-identified way.
- To track your usage of and interaction with the Application so we may optimize and modify it.
- To comply with legal requirements.
4. How does the company keep users’ information safe?
- • We take security very seriously and use data encryption and other electronic safeguards to reduce the risk of unauthorized access to information we collect or store. Please keep in mind that, despite our efforts, we cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won’t be intercepted while being transmitted to us. Any information you transmit to the Company is transmitted solely at your own risk.
6. How can users contact the Company?
Please contact us with any questions or concerns at: firstname.lastname@example.org